Frequently Asked Questions
About Adventureworks Zipline Tours
- Can one or two people come and do the zip line or do you have to be part of a group?
- There is no minimum number required to schedule a zip tour. We will try to schedule with other zipliners, however if you are the only one scheduled we will run the tour just for you.
- How long does the tour last?
- For a group of 8-10 zipliners the tour is 1.5 hours long. If the group is smaller it may be closer to an hour. We typically do not run groups of more than 10 participants.
- Do I have to make a reservation?
- Since we base our staffing on reservations, we suggest you contact us before your arrival so you can be certain a guide will be available.
- How far in advance do I need to schedule an adventure?
- Weekends are the busiest so its best to call a week or two ahead, however some times we can get you in the same day, so give us a call and we’ll do our best to get the time you want.
- What if it rains?
- You get wet! (We run zip tours rain or shine. We cancel only because of high winds or lightning.)
- What is your cancellation policy?
- After a zip tour or other adventure has been booked, there are No Cancellations or Refunds. You cannot reschedule the date or time if it is within 7 days of your tour. However, if you call more than 7 days before your tour we can change the date or time, but we cannot refund your money.
- What should we wear?
- Dress as if you were going hiking. We recommend closed-toed shoes. Absolutely no flip-flops or flimsy sandals! Be sure to dress appropriately for the weather. In cold weather, wear a close-fitting hat (that will fit under a helmet) and gloves. Wear clothes that you don’t mind getting dirty.
- How old do you have to be to do the adventures?
- We recommend the zipline, giant swing, and quantum leap for 6 and older. You must be 12 or older to do the High Challenge Adventure. The Team Challenge low events (which are designed for groups of 8 or more) are recommended for age 10 and older.
- Do you have to be in good shape to do the adventures?
- The High Challenge Course is our most physically (and mentally) demanding adventure. All other adventures require very moderate physical ability.
- How much does it cost?
- Our regular prices are as follows (and include applicable tax).
Adult Zipline Tour: $54
Youth Zipline Tour: $42
Giant Swing: $15.00
Quantum Leap: $15.00
High Challenge Course: $65.00
Please call for pricing on facilitated team adventures.
- Do you offer group discounts?
- Yes. We offer a group discount for our ziplines. You must have a group of 20 or more to receive a discounted price of $45 per adult and $35 per youth. Please call for group discounts for other adventures.
- How do we get there?
- The easy way is to download our map and directions: >>Click HERE >>
If you’re feeling lucky, you can try Google Maps, Mapquest, or GPS. However, many folks have had quite an adventure getting here using any of those methods!